Advanced HR's Certified Human Resource Consultants have the experience and credentials to help keep your business compliant with changing local, state and federal labor regulations, while creating the caliber of employee relations programs that increase productivity and lower turnover. From training opportunities and HR guidance, to service plan creation and employee development, our certified Human Resource Consultants provide expert, consistent service to support your business needs.
- Employee handbooks
- Employee training
- Compliance assistance with Local, State and Federal labor laws
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) guidance, which includes wage and hour compliance
- Background screenings & assessments
- Drug-Free workplace program set-up to include: pre-employment drug screenings, random drug testing, policy development and training
- EEO-1 reporting
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) coordination
- Guidance on disciplinary issues
Professional employer organizations (PEOs) are valuable because they take the frustrating corporate tasks out of...